Request new bin service


The owner of the property, or property manager needs to request these services.

You can complete this online form to request new services including:

  • Brand new individual residential properties where an occupation certificate has been issued.
  • You will be supplied with a garbage, recycling and greenwaste bin
  • Commercial properties – choice of 240l garbage and 240l recycling and a green waste bin
  • Rural properties – 240l garbage and 240/360l recycling

For units and townhouses please contact Council on 6285 6246 to determine what service type is required.

What type of service is required?*required

Rural properties can choose to have a 240l garbage bin and 240l recycling bin or just a 240l recycling bin.

If rural please select your bin types
For Commercial properties please select from the bins below. If you require more than one please indicate in the comments below.
If commercial please select your bin types
Mandatory field(s) marked with *