Report a stolen bin



You can complete this form if your bins have gone missing.. Please note that if you are a tenant you will need to contact your managing agent to send a work order for replacement bins. Have you recently become the new owner of an existing property? You will need to contact your solicitor, or pay for replacement bins, as they should have been on the property at settlement. Once you have submitted your request your bins will be replaced within 3 working days. Please Note: Council will charge for the replacement of bins which are stolen from inside the property or stolen or damaged due to neglect e.g left out for long periods of time after collection.

What bins are missing?*required
Mandatory field(s) marked with *