Change of name

Notification of change of name

You will need to provide a copy of the relevant documentation in order for the change to be processed. This can include a marriage certificate or change of name certificate.

If you register your change of name here it will only update your details with Queanbeyan City Council.  If you wish to have your name changed on your title - you will need to do this via the NSW Land and Property website.  If you visit their website here it will explain what you need to do.

Former name details

New name details

New contact details

Document verification

Mandatory field(s) marked with *