Development Approvals

Development and Approval Forms
You will find all the development and approval forms in one place here.
Development Applications on notification
Council is required to place all new development applications on notification. You can search for current applications on notification.
Do I need a Development Approval
Generally, all development requires approval following the submission of a development application. However, some minor developments may be exempt or complying and some specific developments require a ...
Electronic Housing Code
The Electronic Housing Code (EHC) is an online system for the electronic lodgement of complying development applications under the NSW Housing Code for lots 200m2 and above
Search Development Applications
You can search for previous development applications that have been submitted to Queanbeyan City Council